Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Their Secret Identities!

My children made me promise that I will not use their real names on this blog, so I vowed to keep their identities a secret.  In keeping with the secret identity theme, I've decided to use names from one of my favorite family movies, "The Incredibles."

                                       
So, from now on, on this blog my children will be known as Dash, Violet, and Jack-Jack.  (I was tired of calling them "oldest son, daughter, youngest son").  Hmmm. . . does that make hubby and I Mr. and Mrs. Incredible?  There are many days when I could use Mrs. Incredible's superhero flexibility.  Maybe not physically, but definitely emotionally and mentally!

[above: "Violet" and "Jack-Jack" with the Incredibles in Orlando, FL]
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment